Mold in your home can cost you a considerable amount of money. Home sellers, buyers, real estate agents, and insurance companies are becoming increasingly concerned about toxic mold. A multitude of ailments and symptoms are associated with the presence of toxic mold. Some forms of mold can even damage the structure of your house. If you are buying a home, it is important to hire an experienced certified inspector, so you can address any issues before the transaction is complete. If you are selling a home, it is a good idea to have your home inspected prior to listing it which will allow you to correct the problem and avoid hassles during the selling process.
Mold can cause moderate to serious severe reactions. When we inspect your house for mold we will determine if you have a mold problem and how bad the problem is. We have years of experience finding potentially hazardous mold and where it could hide. We will explain our findings to you so that you are clear on how to remove it properly and how to prevent it in the future. Not all mold is dangerous and often the problem can be taken care of with little effort.
All buildings can be affected by excessive moisture. The source of the water intrusion must be identified and fixed to prevent further mold growth. Suspected visible mold growth can only be determined by Laboratory analysis for positive identification.
Identifying mold or mold problems should be done by a trained inspector who is knowledgeable in all factors of mold growth. A thorough inspection by a Top to Bottom Property Solutions professional will identify all possible causes of mold growth within the premises.
To get your mold questions answered visit www.cdc.gov/mold/faqs.htm
Call us today to insure your property is mold-free!